Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Just stopping by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope you have been enjoying the holidays and time with family and friends. We've been having a lovely time and I quite enjoy cooking the Christmas meal. My son was a bit ill on Christmas eve with a temperature but Santa seemed to work his magic through the night and on Christmas morning he was quite a bit better.

I hope Santa was good to you all and that you are having a lovely time wherever you are x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne ;o) Merry Christmas ;o) I am sorry your son wasn't well, but I am so happy Santa made him feel better ;o) I had a great Christmas and I am not weighing myself for at least a week! LOL! We are getting hit with a snow storm now! Take Care ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas Stacy. Not so good about the snow storm though, I hope it easies off. We have mainly had flooding in the UK and that has been causing a fair bit of disruption. The shortest day has been now so that's got to be a good thing :0) xx
      (as I type I have pringles to my right hand side and box of 90% eaten chocolates to the left, I'm putting the scales in the cuboard for a while too!) x

      Delete