Tuesday 18 March 2014

Work in progress and artwork offer

It's been a busy week here at Coramantic with lots of drawing, painting and creating going on. Lots of new little ladies have been appearing, quite spontaneous and also characteristic of some older work of mine.

Here is a quick work in progress snap.

 
I've also stopped by to share an offer with you that will be available to blog readers and facebook fans over the next few days. Until Friday 21st of March all postcards and ACEOs in my shop are on offer of buy two get one free (cheapest item free but three of the same value are fine). Just pop in the notes to seller at checkout what item you would like free. In the event of someone purchasing the item you chose as your freebie I will discuss with you and try to come up with a suitable alternative (although the chances of this are slim it would be just like the thing!).
 
This offer may be used in conjunction with other offers and coupons. Also there is no limit, e.g. buy four get two free. I hope you spot something you might like and I really hope you are enjoying my new work coming through, Yvonne.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Yvonne, this sale is very kind of you! I love the eyelashes on this girl! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy - I've really been enjoying the eyelashes too, I have been going a bit crazy with them! x

      Delete
  2. Your work is so beautiful! I love your style

    Mia-
    Founder of Artkurai.com

    ReplyDelete