Friday 3 May 2013

My little helper...

Sorry I've not been around much lately, I feel the days zooming by at the moment and have had very little chance to paint. I notice I have a few new followers to my blog which is lovely, thank you for joining me here.

I will share some of my latest images with you but first of all, I must introduce you to my new 'helper' - his name is Jet and he's eight months old. We adopted him just over a week ago from Cats Protection and he's settling in well. He enjoys evening cuddles on my knee but also enjoys digging up my plants and loves sitting on the laptop as you can see!

 
 
In terms of new work I've created a few new ACEOs and I have a few more in progress. These little ladies are a touch sombre, I hope you enjoy them though, they are my interpretation of how quickly life can change.
 
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. These 2 new ones are so full of emotion, they're lovely! I've been spending so much time on Facebook I think my blog followers think I've deserted them because the numbers go down each day. It's so hard to find enough time to do it all isn't it?
    Jet is beautiful, it's funny how cats sit on the exact place they know yo're working - and it's warm!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, glad you like them :) Yes I find it hard to keep up with everything, I'm not getting much chance at the moment at all! I'm glad you like Jet too, I'm very happy we have him, he's settling in well now xx

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I love Jet!! I want to play with Jet and hug him ;o) What a cutey! Love your two new aceo's ;o) Lots of emotion in them! Take Care my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy, he is cute isn't he, he's very cuddly - he will lie on me on the sofa and stretch his little paw up so it's touching my face and fall asleep like that xx

      Delete