Friday 26 October 2012

A Nip In The Air

It's very chilly here at the moment and we definitely feel like we are well on the way towards winter. I quite like this time of year, when the leaves fall of the trees and you can walk along crunching them in the cold autumn air. My wardrobe agrees with me and around 70% of my clothes are winter clothes, I love knitwear, boots and wool coats. Halloween and Guy Fawkes are always exciting too- my son has his skeleton costume lined up for the Halloween party and we have a pumpkin just waiting to be carved. Last year we went to a huge fireworks display on the 5th November so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a similar event nearby this year.

In terms of new work I have been creating a few new ACEOs lately that I wanted to share with you- with quite a winter theme.

 
 


I hope you like them, they are still quite light and whimsical but with a slightly chilly feel. I'm not sure what I was thinking with the last one but she made me laugh when I saw her appear on the paper- I thought where did you come from running round like that in the cold, but she seems quite pleased with herself!
 
All these ACEOs are available in my etsy shop and at the moment, for a limited time (until I run out, I only have a few) with each order in my shop I will pop in a free surprise Christmas card and matching envelope- just mention the offer on etsy at time of order- It doesn't matter how much the spend.
 
 
 

 


 

4 comments:

  1. So great to hear from you Yvonne!!! Love the new aceo's! I just e-mailed you! I love the last one too! She made me laugh as well! The Christmas cards are really pretty! It's chilly here too! Cold and rainy! I love this time of year too! Happy Halloween ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy, thank you for the compliments and I'm glad you like my last little lady we are definately on the same wavelength! It sounds like we both have very similar weather right now, some parts here are even getting a little snow and it's very early for that! Have a happy Halloween too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just going to check out your etsy shop!
    Though I'm still recovering from seeing my name attached to such beautiful artwork! (yes, I'm Yvonne Stewart too...tho only by marriage).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm Yvonne Stewart by marriage too! thank you for the compliments on my artwork x

      Delete